Stairway School is a well-known school that was established in 2018 by professionals to address their social corporate responsibility and thereby to provide quality education to Ethiopian Children.
We are looking for a very qualified and competent Vice School Director for our primary school.
- BA/MA in Educational leadership/EDPM
- Minimum of five years experience in private school as a school principal.
- Ability to maintain student performance.
- Understanding of institutional policies, procedures, and resources.
- A desire to help students in their academic journey.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be energetic, passionate, hard working and able to clearly communicate objectives.
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills.
- A tireless work ethics
- Computer knowledge
All interested applicants should apply in person along with non-returnable updated CV and copies of relevant credentials within 10 working days from the date of this announcement OR apply by using the following email address Administrator Email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. and note that only shortlisted applicants will be called for written and oral exam.
Address: Nifas Silk Lafto Subcity, woreda 1, special place Jemo 2 near Kiru Caffe & restaurant , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Tel. number 0923595977/ 0966204933.