OK Bottling and Beverage Share Company is involved in the production of Bottled Natural Spring Water that highly satisfies its customers as well as end users in supplying clean spring water and in discharging its social responsibility for the society. The Company’s manufacturing Plant is located in South Nations and Nationalities Region Guraghe Zone Eza Woreda nearby Wolkite University 198 KMS away from Addis Ababa. The Company currently is looking to hire dynamic, energetic and hardworking potential employee in the following position as per specified job requirements.
Job Summary and Description
The Upcountry Sales and Distribution Department Manager is directly reporting to the General Manager. The overall purpose of the job position is to achieve the sales target of the Company in terms of volume and revenue for the planned period.
Job Responsibility # 1: Planning and Management
- Participate in the sales and distribution planning process.
- Prepare short –term and long term operational plans and guidelines considered appropriate and necessary for the Sales Department.
- Ensure that the sales operations of the Company are managed in accordance with the Company’s Sales and Distribution Policy and Financial Policy as well as the applicable government regulations.
- Ensure that the sales operations in terms of volume, product mix, and plans for the geographic distribution of the city are managed in line with the monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual sales plans of the Company.
- Noting that the sales teams are in contact with customers’ daily; provide customers’ feedback to the General Manager and/or the Marketing Department for considerations.
- Ensure that data, pertinent legal documents, including sales invoices and any other information relating to the Sales Department activities are properly collated, organized and maintained.
- Conducts regular meetings with General Manager and division heads to discuss ways and means of improving work systems.
- Participate in the recruitment, hiring and sales staff development programs
- Ensure that Employees’ performance is evaluated on the basis of KPI.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports pertaining to the sales & distribution activities.
Job Responsibility # 2: Marketing & Sales Activities
- Coordinate, manage, execute, monitor, and evaluate the overall sales performance of the regional sales vis-a- vis plans and targets.
- In close cooperation and consultation with the concerned persons of the Company, mainly the Market Development Team and the Logistics Manager, ensure that the Company’s product – Fiker Wuha –reaches the right place at the right time and sold as per the marketing plan of the Company.
- Use all the state -of –the-art sales techniques to increase the Company’s sales revenue
- Oversees market research and development according to market trends and customer demand.
- Seeks out and target new customers and new sales opportunities initiates’ actions plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
Job Responsibility # 3: Networking and Reporting.
- Establish and maintain networks and good relationship with customers, government institutions, business sectors, and communities as necessary.
- Monitors continuously the likely causes of customer complaints and suggests appropriate corrective measures,
- Prepare and submits to the GM daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reports covering, among others: Details of sales by brand type, volume, value, market segment and customer, customer satisfaction and implication on future sales strategies; Unplanned activities performed; Problems encountered and recommended solutions.
Responsibility # 4: Others
- Performs other duties assigned by the GM.
Number of open posts:……. 01(One)
Employment type:…… …Full time after the successful completion of probation period.
Interested candidateswho are eligible for the positions are kindly requested to submit their application with non-returnable copy of CV and relevant documents in person to our office located at Bisrate Gebrel in front of Home Depot SAN Building 5thfloor or send email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or send through our website www.fikerwater.com or send the required materials through direjobs.com
For Additional information please contact us: Tel. 0113692336