· Coordinate the development and implementation of TEVT trainings in Kebribeyah;
· Work in close collaboration with regional and local government bureaus and offices to identify target youth for enrollment and training in the Kebribeyah TVET center;
· Closely work with the Jigjiga polytechnic college and facilitate deployment of trainers on a regular basis;
· Facilitate the provision of technical skills trainings to young women and men job seekers based on the requirements of potential employers in consultation with training service providers and employers;
· Proactively identify enterprises and other actors for engaging in apprenticeship and on- the job training;
· Facilitate the provision of business development services (such as business management, finance, etc) to enhance employability of the graduates;
· Initiate and collaborate in the effort to link youth-led small scale enterprises with financial institutions to increase access to young women and men friendly financial products and services
· Ensure the regular project data collection and timely reporting;
· Lead and contribute in the documentation of project lessons from the project;
· Properly manage the financial, material and human resources of the TVET center;
· Whenever relevant, attend relevant meetings and disseminate the information shared;
· Perform other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Minimum of Bachelor or Master Degree in Wood Science and Technology, Manufacturing Technology (Eg. Metal work) or other relevant field.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in enterprise development, TVET management, youth employment, etc
– Experiences of working in NGOs;
– Strong networking, partnership and interpersonal skills
– Training planning and delivery skills
– Excellent understanding of the culture of the target communities
– Good written and spoken English
– Good report writing skill and able to collect document and share records and information.
– Computer proficiency is required.
– Speaks of the local language is advantageous.
Interested candidates who meet the above listed requirements can send ONLY detailed C.V and application letter through DireJobs.
Women’s are encouraged to apply and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.