The Support Service Coordinator is responsible is responsible in handling quality and timely goods and service procurement of the grant project in compliance with the donor and WV requirements.
· Plan, organize and implement all the local and foreign procurement activities of the grant project to ensure competitive buying and Sourcing.
· Lead bid processing for all tender requiring procurements of goods, service and works ensuring compliance to the WVE Procurement manual and policies
· Manage receiving, proper storage, issuing, and timely delivery of materials and goods to/from the warehouse and facilitate regular inventory taking.
· Provide well scheduled, safe, reliable and cost effective support service management in respective project areas and ensure performance tracking information system;
· Support and supervise the project area support service officers to facilitate conducive working environment; Engage in coaching and mentoring for better performance to enhance smooth staff relations and accountability.
· Participate in all planning for change/ improvement sessions related with support service policies and procedures and leadership team meetings at head office level to communicate and implement changes accordingly.
· Organize and produce reports of all the assignments related to support services to the Senior Project Support Manager;
· Ensure timely submission of standardized annual and periodic reports of warehouse administration and procurement reports to head office support service;
· Provide advisory role on policies to each units/district managers and staffs (National and district level) in general.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Required Professional Experience:
· Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business. Build and maintain relationships by engaging key leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
· MA/MBA/BA in Procurement and Supplies Management, Business Administration, Management or related fields Experience: 5 yrs for MA and 7 yrs for BA, at least four year at manager level, two years working in INGOs is preferable.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
· Excellent computer skills in Excel & Word, Demonstrated ability in support services supervision, Working knowledge of NGO operations and practices is an added advantage, Good planning and organizational skills, Tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related to work environment needs, Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public
Interested applicants are required to Write Position Title on the subject line and attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found <a href="http://docs.direjobs.com/wve-jaf.pdf”>http://docs.direjobs.com/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email before the closing date of this announcement to Recruitment_ethiopia@wvi.org or through direjobs.com.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.”