Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC is a joint venture between Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (Julphar) U.A.E and MEDTECH Ethiopia, which is involved in the manufacturing of LIFE SAVING Drugs for the local Ethiopian market use as well as for export. Julphar is looking for new candidates with big ambitions, potentials and commitment to improve the quality of life for our end customers.
Job Summary/Main Purpose
Store Head is Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. .
Under the guidance of the Supply Chain Manager, the Store Head shall carry out the following duties:
- Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store
- Responsible for management of stores inventory control System
- Stocking dispatch of raw material, checking of material received i.e., quantity and quality, etc
- Preparation of all types of documents (all document work with good record keeping)
- Stock Taking – monthly and whenever required
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Check physically the consignment against purchase requisition, purchase order invoice and other supporting documents. At the same time measure, count and weigh the materials received.
- Controlling and checking the shortage, damage, overage and out of specification of raw materials, packing materials, chemicals, spare parts and stationeries and report to the supply chain manager as soon as possible.
- Make sure the materials stored under the conditions specified by the manufacturer in order to avoid any deterioration by light, moisture or temperature.
- Ensure the storage facilities are clean and free from litter, dust and pests. Adequate precautions should be taken against spillage or breakage, attack by micro-organisms and cross contamination.
- Controlling and Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the working environment
- Ensure and checked the expiry date of all raw materials,
- Regularly check the stores and take preventive measures of theft, deterioration, contamination, spillage or breakage.
- Controlling store workers are wear the appropriate working clothes in the store.
- Respect the rules and regulation of the organization.
- Obey the safety rules and regulations.
- Provide suggestions for improvement of practices within the Company
- Support any business change for the benefit of the company
- Ensure all processes in the store and Standard Operating Procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure all transactions for the store are correctly recorded
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Producing regular reports on stock usage and availability.
- Perform all additional manufacturing works as instructed by the Supply Chain manager.
Job information and Candidate specification
Division : Supply Chain
Reporting to : Supply Chain Manager
Employment type : Permanent
Number Required : One
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Attributes)
- Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy, Druggist, Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics Management & 8/6 years of relevant experience, out of which 3 years’ experience in senior positions on manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of Material management
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and organizing skills
- Able to communicate in English Language
- Demonstrate high level of personal motivation and initiative.
- Ability and willingness to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs on DireJobs website or can apply through firstname.lastname@example.org