Job Purpose: to coordinate the Quality Control team to ensure that trims and garments are inspected in compliance with the Factory Quality Assurance System Standard Operating Procedures, and quality problems are reported to the relevant parties.
· Understand Customer and Company quality requirements
· Allocate QC Inspectors to key inspection points
· Review quality reports and highlight quality issues to relevant departments.
· Assist in determining the root cause and resolving the Factory quality issues
· Make quality judgments with production as needed to determine defects
· Manage quality documents in a systematic way
· Ensure Customer documents are implemented and integrated into the Factory system
· Provide managerial leadership to the QC Inspector team
· Understand and live by the Company’s core values to create a quality culture
· Take accountability for growing and continuously improving oneself
First Degree in Textile/Garment Engineering or related field of study and minimum 4 years of experience in quality control in the garment industry.
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria and wish to be considered are requested to submit their application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) via email:email@example.com.