Property Management Officer for Facilities Management Department
- The Officer, provides support in the management of Bank properties. The job holder will be responsible for getting potential tenants and ensuring the building are fully occupied. He/she will prepare tenants’ rent contracts, handling facilities signing process, and following up on monthly rental collection.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Logistics Management/ Property Management/ Purchasing & Supplies Management or other related fields
- At least four (4) years’ post qualification experience in a similar role
Required Technical Competency
- Experience in administration and property management.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Contract management skills.
- Knowledge of best practices in records management.
- Developed selling skills
3. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
4. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e. Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (*mandatory) via (http://direjobs.com).
· Applicants who do not have DireJobs account need to register using personal email account,
· CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
· For any inquiry regarding difficulty in uploading and other application process difficulties call on +251-116-67-33-24 / +251-924 91 08 47