East African Lion Brands is a leading FMCG manufacturing company in Ethiopia. Located in Bishoftu and comprised of three production facilities—Home Care, Personal Care, and Supplementary Food—the company’s portfolio includes Crown, Peacock, Vitex, and many other household essentials. East African Lion Brands is now hiring key positions to aid in the growth of the company, and a competitive salary will be offered for the right can
Production clerks provide members of the production department with constant assistance. Production clerk list duties such as preparing documentation, data entry, compiling documents, coordinating schedules and preparing reports. In accordance with the regulations provided by immediate supervisor, he/she keeps the documents of products delivery and discharge; records information of the received and discharged products on property control sheets; and calculates the balance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing documents to register in-coming and out-going finished products and presenting them to immediate supervisor.
- Keeping record of incoming and out-going finished products on property control card; and calculating the balance
- Preparing delivery forms for finished products to be stored.
- Request and receive raw material and packing material from store
- Record and report daily, weekly, monthly ,quarterly and annual generated waste
- Control all logbook regarding daily production
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual raw material and packing material consumption report.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly finished goods transfer report.
- Monitor raw material and packing material at production floor.
- Control or monitor proper utilization of both raw and packing material
- Undertaking additional activities as suggested by immediate supervisor.
Unit: Home Care Unit
Report to: Production Division Manager
Transport Service: To be Provided
No. Required: 01
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements can send ONLY detailed CV and please, write the vacant position on the subject line of your email and attach application letter to Tadesse.Teshome@ealbi.com .