ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of OSP Documentation Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 4
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Ensure the KPI of document delivery and management are achieved.
- Build documentation team, manage and conduct performance appraisal to documentation team members.
- Evaluate the resources needed for document delivery and management, and bring forward requirement for resources adjustment (increase or reduce) according to the target and workload.
- Implement project document management regulations.
- Base on the document delivery plan, make document delivery plan with considering specific document requirements.
- Build the mechanism of region document submission, approval ,follow-up, control, acceptance performance appraisal and report, and push documents are delivered to customer timely and completely.
- Set up and maintain paper document fling room/cabinet.
- Push document module of EPMS are properly used.
- Conduct documentation training to region teams and subcontractors.
- Keep communicating with customers and subcontractors, with aims to enhance customer satisfaction on delivered documents and document delivery services.