Heal Africa Health City S. Co. is established by highly honored professionals from various fields, mainly medical and health specialists and sub-specialists who have excessive experience in the field of medical services. Under its supervision, Heal Africa Health City S.co., is establishing Internal Medical and Dialysis Center located at Enkulal Fabrica around Embilta Hotel to improve the level of the service by providing the best of diagnosing and treating patients.
We are looking for a nephrologist/ Internist with at list 6 months of additional training on dialysis with one year of relevant clinical work experience to be responsible for diagnosing and treating patients. The responsibilities of nephrologists/Internist include performing diagnoses, establishing health care plans, and managing patient care. Ultimately, a top-notch nephrologist/Internist should be compassionate, committed to delivering high-quality care and have good communication skills.
- Lead the process of formulation of policies and guidelines to be used in the
- Maintain the Clinic’s compliance with all applicable laws, requirement, its own
policies, procedures and plans of correction,
- Ensure systems are in place for maintaining the quality of all services- care and
treatment provided to the patients,
- Design and define duties and responsibilities of heads/coordinators of different clinical service units if they exist,
- Referring patients.
- Diagnose and treat patients condition accordingly.
Qualified candidates can bring their CV in person to our head office Bole Snap Plaza 1st Floor Office No 107 or use our Email address : email@example.com