The Procurement Officer is a full-time position and he/she shall work under the supervision of the CTA and Deputy CTA. The duty station will be Semera.
Specific Tasks: The tasks of this expert are comprehensive and include (but are not necessarily restricted to) the following:
- Identify viable livelihood opportunities generated from rehabilitation of rangeland through undertaking technical feasibility and market opportunity assessment
- Conduct value chain assessment for selected commodities and prepare value chain development plan to be financed by the project
- Support in organizing the target community in various groups/cooperatives including pastoral SACCOs, IGA groups, small business groups
- Provide training to community groups on business planning and management
- Establish market linkage for commodities produced by community groups
Note: Use “National Livelihood Development Expert” as the subject line of your email !