Korea Business Center Addis Ababa, a commercial Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, is a regional office of KOTRA (Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency; a governmental institution of the Republic of Korea). Our key mission is to promote trade and investment between Korea and Ethiopia.
We would like to invite qualified and experienced candidates for the following position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Major responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant and driver include:
- Supporting Marketing Managers in the above activities
- Driving services as required by employer
Work Hour: Full-time (40 hours per week, 5 days a week)
Contract Type: Regular for Marketing Manage
- First degree from a recognized university
- MBA, or other business-related master degree is a plus
- Specialty in a business-related field (e.g. business administration, economics, international business, trade) is preferred, but not required.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Fluency in Amharic (written and spoken).
- The understanding Korean language is a plus
For Marketing Assistant and Driver Position
- Experience in the field of public procurement, defense sector/security goods marketing, investment, and/or international project development, business development, business analysis & business consulting, market intelligence & research, import & export, or business support in a public sector, project management, and other international organization is a plus
- More than one year of experience of safe and proficient driving
Candidates must submit their English resume or CV to the following email address by the 9th of July: email@example.com
After the document review, only qualified candidates will be contacted and interviewed. Credentials, evidence of qualifications, and other pertinent documents will be required to submit at a later stage of the hiring process.