ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of OSP Materials Management Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 1
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Dealing with and follow up cases (amicable settlementlitigationarbitration).
- Performing legal advisory to other departments of the corporation.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts or legal letters.
- Contact with Telecom operator and local governmental authorities.
- Commercial participation in bidding telecom project and other legal related work assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with the Staff Terms and Conditions of Employment and other organizational policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of relevant legal strategies and plans .
- Produce and/or contribute to key legal or policy analyses and publications.
- Promote the integration of legal work across the departments and regional offices.
- Provide high level legal and policy advice.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE