Works on office IT support; System Administration; software and hardware maintenance; Ensures proper communication with customers, works on GPS trucking and reporting; Supports in troubleshooting of all IT related issues.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCES
- BSc Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/ Information Technology, or equivalent.
- knowledge of manufacturing Industry practice.
- Computer literacy, in particular MS Excel, MS word and outlook
- Ability to work on accounting software, like Peachtree
- Ability to work with stores department on materials management
- 2 years as an IT Officer/Administrator or 2-3 years’ relevant experience after holding a Degree in the manufacturing sector.