Job by Plan International Ethiopia
(Job Id: 309103 | 162 Views) Posted 00 UNK
- Participating in the district and Zonal Health and Nutrition Technical Working Group. Develop meeting agendas and documentation and dissemination of the technical working group meetings minutes and recommendations and then share to PA level program management team.
- He will be the direct line management of Health, Nutrition, and livelihood and IYCF-E programs.
- Providing a surge technical support for district level health staffs in the development and dissemination of messages promoting health, nutrition and IYCF related practices and behaviours targeted.
- Developing effective quality improvement standards and approaches for improved quality of clinical health and nutrition care services in collaboration with partners.
- Incorporating cross cutting issues (disability, gender, HIV & AIDS) are mainstreaming in all levels of team activities.
- Generating ideas to strengthen the development of the health, nutrition and food security and livelihood responses in the target district.
- Upholding the image and values of Plan at all times through respecting the right and dignity of beneficiaries, careers and members of the community at all times.
- Ensuring that comprehensive community mobilization is taking place in all intervention kebeles.
- Support the field team to facilitate parents, primary caregivers and other family members into having a strong understanding of responsive caregiving and child protection through improved access to early childhood development services.
How to Apply
The closing date for the application in July 6.2021. Qualified candidates should submit the application form found with this link <a href="http://direjobs.com/docs/Plan_Int_Application_Form.docx”>http://direjobs.com/docs/Plan_Int_Application_Form.docx through <a href="http://www.direjobs.com/”>www.direjobs.com
This position is only open to Ethiopian Nationals, who must be eligible to live and work in Ethiopia.
More information about Plan International can be found on http://plan-international.org
References will be taken and background and anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plans Child Protection Policy. Plan operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experience required.
As an international child centered community development organization, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realization of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we as an organization, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.