Under the supervision of the Group Manufacturing Director, the Group SHE Manager is responsible and accountable for SHE Operation, employee safety at work across sites and ensure that the company is in compliance and adhere to the local and Group Safety, Health and Environment guidelines. He/ She will have functional reporting to the EHS Director for implementation of the Group EHS plan across sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and Enforce company wide safety, health and environment policies to establish a safety culture across sites.
- Develop & Execute safety, health and environment plans in the workplace according to the company guidelines.
- Continuously audit the overall manufacturing operation to identify possible unsafe conditions and unsafe acts.
- Conduct training for safety, health and environment across site.
- Conduct safety meeting, audits and inspections to ensure compliance.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Safety Awareness training program for Staff and Contractors.
- Develop across plant the Operational Risk Assessment
- Implementation of Near-miss and unsafe act/condition reporting with the related corrective actions
- Establish and implement Safety and Environment KPIs and Score Card across sites
- Develop site Safety Induction documentation and Safety Board.
- Establish EHS management System compliant to IFC Performance Standards, ISO 14001 and 45001 requirements
- Implement across site the mandatory TURACO EHS Guidelines
- Organize SHE Leadership engagement: sites visits and behavioral observation.
Please title your application with subject line: -“Group Safety Health & Environment Manager”
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.