Financial Accounting Operation:
- Prepare complete, accurate and timely AP/NON AP JEOP SITE financial/grant reports and submit to the AP/NON AP JEOP SITE Supervisor, other internal and external stakeholders as per WVE financial manual
- Ensure proper AP/non AP JEOP site approval for all payment requests in accordance with WVE authorization limit
- Handles all bank matters including bank signatories, bank reconciliation and bank deposits
- Ensure AP/NON AP JEOP SITE projects financial data processing and keep all accounts are current and up-to-date
- Review payroll preparation for AP/NON AP JEOP SITE level hired staff and casual workers and effect timely payment
- Review business & travel advance requests & ensure timely settlement
Financial Reporting & Budgeting:
- Involve in budget preparation, cash flow analysis, budget management and control in collaboration with program staff.
- Engage in maintaining monthly and annual fixed asset inventory register of the AP/NON AP JEOP SITE and ensure timely submission to RO.
Financial Compliance & Risk Management:
- Coordinate the pre-audit preparation for the AP/NON AP JEOP SITE internal, local external and Global Centre (GC) audit and ensure implementation of audit recommendations
- Handle cash request and management to ensure AP/NON AP JEOP SITEs month end cash balance according to the AP/NON AP JEOP SITEs target low (i.e.1.12 of the AP/NON AP JEOP SITE’s annual budget) and request fuel coupon as per the need
- Follow-up and ensure purchased items of the AP/NON AP JEOP SITE at HO and RO are collected as per the requested date of delivery.
Stewardship Management & Resource Efficiency:
- Review and submit insurance data related to vehicle, motor cycle to RO and annual insurance survey data to National Office for timely annual insurance renewal
- Advice the AP/NON AP JEOP SITE Supervisor on Financial and Administrative Issues
Qualifications Required : BA Degree in Accounting or Accounting & Finance
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience Accounting & Finance NGO experience.
· Experience in using word, excel and other computer skills is an asset
· Committed to the core values of World Vision
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English.
· Creates and encourages a climate of team-work and collaboration in a diverse cultural environment.
· Consistently achieves high-level results, manages and delivers projects on-time and on-budget.
Working Environment / Conditions:
Field base with frequent travel to targeted woredas.
Interested applicants are required to Write Position Title and the place on the subject line of the email and attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.direjobs.com/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email before the closing date of this announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org or through direjobs.com.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.”