· Participate in sub national health cluster, work closely with government health offices, visit health facilities and identify existing emergency induced health related gaps. Following, produce qualitative and quantitative data and initiate response plan.
· Identify the pharmaceutical stock status of health facilities in crises affected areas and propose the quantity and types of medical kits; Receive medical kits from SWAN/WHO central warehouse and distribute to health facilities; follow the rational use of those medical kits.
· Prepare project concept note and participate in grant project proposal writing based on a multisector assessment findings
· Provide and organize capacity building training to healthcare providers at public health facilities on cholera and epidemics prone diseases
· Organize emergency health workers team that will be deployed subsequent to future demands and lead the team towards the implementation of emergency response plan designed based on existing scenario.
· Provide technical assistances for woredas and health facilities and coordinate with PHEM team at woreda level.
Support at triage, identifying suspected cases with cholera related sign and symptom, surveillance, sensitization, support specimen taking, and case management
Qualifications Required : BSc degree in Public Health, Nursing and related field. Masters degree in public Health is advantageous
Work Experience: At least 5 years in emergency health response, curative and public health promotion, and infection prevention and control.
· English and local language
· Working Environment / Conditions:
With more than 75% travel to health facilities in project implementation areas
Interested applicants are required to Write Position Title and the place on the subject line of the email and attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.direjobs.com/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email before the closing date of this announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org or through direjobs.com.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.”