ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of EHS Director to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Take the lead in confirming the HS standards and system certification requirements with the customer.
- Organize the regional EHS manager to complete the site health and safety check, and handle the violations.
- Organize routine EHS training for the project team and subcontractors.
- Organize and plan the project health and safety system and complete the management objectives.
- Align corporate, regional and local EHS goals and strategies.
- Lead, develop, and manage EHS staff members.
- Lead EHS audits and inspections developing corrective and preventative action plans as needed.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state, and local regulators.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives on EHS policies and programs.
- Manage budgets and hire EHS staff.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local EHS regulations.
- Lead environmental health and safety training programs.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE