Duties and Qualifications
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical and advisory support to the Executive Office in identifying key data priorities relevant to the advancement of the GCR in Ethiopia.
- Facilitate the process of identifying data gaps (socio-economic) required to ensure effective implementation of the MYP (Federal and Regional levels).
- He/She will work with the Registration Unit and Senior Development Officer on behalf of the Executive Office to bridge the data gaps identified in the operation.
- Support the collection and harmonization of data from socio-economic sources that can be used to enhance the design of joint projects targeting economic advancement of refugees and their host communities in line with Ethiopia¿s GCR Pledges.
- Participate in relevant Executive Meetings on the MYP and GCR, ensuring that key discussion points and follow up actions relating to data are explicitly highlighted.
- Work with the various Units at the Branch Office (Protection – Registration/Education, Program, External Relations, and Tigray Emergency Response) to obtain inputs for enhancing data integrity in line with best practices and expectations of Strategic Partners targeting refugee inclusion.
- Provide technical support (related to data) in the preparation of communication outputs (briefs/notes/reports) related to the implementation of the MYP and GCR in Ethiopia.
- Strengthen the knowledge management role of the Executive Office in the advancement of Ethiopia¿s contribution to the information generated by the Joint Data Centre (JDC).
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Office.