Purpose of the job
Responsible for controlling cost analysis and budget (raw material, utilities, non-returnable packaging, and spare parts consumptions).
Main duties & responsibilities
- Budget process: Review production standard Bill of Material (BOM, Fiche product) received from the corporate controlling team. Prepare the costing including stock value and purchase price (from corporate supply chain analyst).
- Responsible for all raw material, packing materials, and chemicals and utilities stock movements.
- Responsible for ensuring the correctness of consumption Journals for raw material, packing materials and chemicals, and utility stock and make sure that the dimensions are properly maintained for the stock.
- Prepare cost sheets and control GIT closing both in Optimaint and AX
- Ensure that all expenditure such as invoice price, freight, insurance, customs, transit service charges, bank charges etc incurred in obtaining an item of inventory constituted the total cost for that item.
- Prepare obsolete, damaged, and slow-moving items report. Identify irregular stock balance, understand the reason and take appropriate measures /Report to responsible personal/.
- Responsible for cost analysis of stocks.
- Explain and justify if any variances between actual and budget or standards.
- Conduct monthly and surprise physical inventory count
- Control monthly stock reconciliation count vs record (Variation report). Reconcile the inventory with the Purchase/Consumption/Obsolete/discard. Physical Inventory Verification / Stock adjustments/Recalculation Prepare Stock movement and Inventory Ageing Report.
- Identify irregular stock balance, understand the reason and report to the responsible person.
- Keep a financial document with maximum care
- Be punctual & strictly follow the office discipline of the organization.
- Perform other duties assigned when assigned
- Know how on (Microsoft Word, Excel…
- Training & Practical experience in Accounting Software/ERP preferably AX Dynamics.
Expected Education and Experience
- B.A. Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience as cost Accountant in the manufacturing industry.