In this role, you have the opportunity to implement the global category strategies at a cluster level to deliver sustainable value. We are redefining the way we handle indirect procurement and would like you to be part of it.
The strategic sourcing for the Supply Chain category within Ethiopia and Central Africa cluster and based in Addis Ababa. You will lead the category sourcing and manage the relationship with suppliers. You will be accountable for the end-to-end performance of the spend, contracts and suppliers in scope.
You will contribute to a high-performance team culture to adopt innovation and encourage others through your behavior and staying committed to the JTI core values.
- Identify and manage regional/local suppliers’ relationships. Negotiate strategic contracts and ensure optimum and sustainable supply conditions
- Lead and /or support supplier bidding processes in close cooperation with respective business partners to ensure best combination of quality, cost and service parameters / conditions for products and services are attained.
- Plan and execute Supply Base Optimization actions (sourcing savings)
- Plan and execute negotiation roadmaps with suppliers by applying corresponding strategies and best practices
- Foster collaborative business partnership with stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of category strategy to guide supplier management
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae only through email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.