Wasasa Microfinance S.C. has been engaging in providing financial services to active poor communities of both rural and urban areas of The Oromia National Regional State since the year 2000. Currently, Wasasa’s Management wants to recruit a qualified and competent person on the following vacant position.
Coordinates rural credit activities for improving farmers’ access to input and marketing credit opportunity for improving the attractiveness of agribusiness and income generating activities of farmers, works on financing crop production and marketing, develops strategies for savings mobilization in in rural areas of operations
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the analysis and continuous monitoring of informal and formal rural finance systems, with attention for agricultural product development,
- Develops standard communication strategies for field staff for communicating with farmers on the requirements of Wasasa MFI,
- Contributes to the roll-out of farmers literacy training and capacity development for entrepreneurial farm management at house level,
- Creates linkages and better understanding between Wasasa MFI and farmers and promoting investment in agribusiness,
- Evaluate the changes in the lives of clients as a result of rural interventions.
Duty station: Head office; Sebeta, Alemgena
Number required: One (1)